CorelDraw is an industry-recognized vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation of Ottawa, Canada. Drawing tools of CorelDraw are media, objects or computer programs which are used to create a design. They are used in vector designing too such as a poster, flyer, brochure, digital painting etc. The best CorelDraw training in Delhi will not only imparts knowledge and skills to understand and but also give training on how to use different features and tools of CorelDRAW software.
List of Drawing Tools in CorelDraw:-
- 2-point line
- 3-point curve
- Artistic media
- 3-point Rectangle
- 3-point ellipse
- Complex star
- Graph paper
- Basic Shapes
- Arrow shapes
- Flowchart Shapes
- Banner shapes
- Callout shapes
Pen Tool – We will find this tool in the toolbox. It works same as the pen tool which we use in adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator. We can make cut outs with the help of pen tool. Let’s see how it works -
- First of all, we create a new file by command ctrl+N.
- Furthermore, Select the pen tool from the toolbox, we will find it under the freehand tool.
- Place one node and make a curve which we want to draw.
- Moreover, use shape tool (we will find it in the toolbox) to maintain the curve.
Let’s understand how to use it with the help of an example-
- At first, we select the freehand tool.
- Furthermore, draw a design which you want to make.
2-Point Line - We will find this tool in the toolbox. There is no short key of this tool. We can use it to draw lines or we use it in our designs such as to make crop marks and other things.
- First of all, select 2-point line tool from the toolbox.
- tart to draw a straight line by pressing the shift key
Bezier – We fill find this tool in the toolbox. We can use it draw curves in our designs.
- First, select this tool in the toolbox.
- Draw the curve which you want to make and then press enter to stop the curve.
B spline – We will find this tool in the toolbox. It also used to draw curves in the designs like other tools which we have discussed earlier.
- Select this tool from the toolbox.
- Therefore, start to draw a curve by using the tool.
Polyline – We will find this tool in the toolbox. It also doesn’t have any short key. We use this tool to make the lines and curves too in our design.
- First of all select this tool from the toolbox.
- Furthermore, draw a design which consists lines and curves both.
3-point curve- We will find this tool in the toolbox. We use this tool to make lines and curves. We can make curves with this tool very smoothly.
- At first, select the tool and draw a curve to make a design, such as leaves and other things.
Artistic media- We will find this tool in the toolbox. This tool consists a lot of types of brushes. We can use these brushes to make any pattern or background. The short key of this tool is ‘I’.
- Select this tool from the toolbox.
- Make any design from any brush which wants. We can select any category to choose the brush according to our theme and we can change the brush stroke.
Let’s see how it works to make a pattern –
Rectangle tool- We will find this tool in the toolbox. The short key of this tool is F6. We use this tool to make any shape in any design.
- At first, select this tool and draw the rectangle.
- We can set its dimensions by changing the width and height in the options bar.
- We can also change the edges into curves or if we want to change it one by one then we can lock any edge.
3-Point Rectangle- We will find this tool in the toolbox under the rectangle tool. We use it to make the rectangle in any directions. We can also the dimensions later.
Basic Shapes - It consists of a lot of basic shapes we use in design such as triangle square etc.
Flowchart, banner, Arrow, Callout shapes- In these tools, we will find the lot of shapes related to banner, flowchart, a symbol of arrows etc.
Ellipse- we will find this tool in the toolbox. The short key of this tool is F7. We use it to make an ellipse in any design when we need to show any offer or something else. There is another tool under this 3 point ellipse tool, it works as 3d.
Polygon tool- We will find this in the toolbox. The short key of this tool is ‘Y’. We can change the sides from the options bar to make a pentagon, triangle etc.
“So, we have seen that how easy it is to make any design with the help of these drawing tools. After all, we have a lot of drawing tools available in this software, so start using them and make a perfect design.” If you are really serious to excel in the field of graphic design, then you'll probably take classes for Corel in Delhi, because these classes will give you a step by step approach towards learning the latest version of Corel Draw very easily and practically implementing concepts from basic to advanced level.
And If talk about the best training institute for CorelDraw, then ADMEC Multimedia Institute is one of the leading institutes in Delhi for advanced Graphic Design training.
Written by Shreya Varshney
Course: Graphic Master Plus